NFL Season Nearly Here!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
shit id go and chill, i aint gonna act like a bitch, id be civilized and kick it, raiders and niner shit is just external,

Jun 1, 2002
THAT'S WHAT'S UP CHREE.. WE MAY NEED TO LINK AT THE GAME.. RAIDERS FANS ARE ALWAYS DEEP AT THE STICK WHEN WE PLAY.. NINER FANS AREN'T AS COMMON WHEN WE PLAY IN THE O.

Jun 24, 2005
ILLER THAN ILL said:
i hope our offensive line shows up. i really think they're the key to our success this year. because i'm not looking forward to seeing 3rd and long, with 7-8 men in the box ready to blitz the shit out of drew "cement legs" bledsoe. i like our 1-2 punch combos of jones/barber and owens/glenn. not to mention a pro bowler in witten.

our defense looks to be pretty sick, i think our defense will improve a lot. we got a good combination of veterans and young guys on defense.
Agreed. We were doin well last year until we lost pro bowl offensive linemen. That's when the wheels came off pretty much. If the line stays healthy, they should be able to give Bledsoe the time he needs to find TO, Glenn and Witten.

Yeah our defense can be great. Ware, Spears, Roy Williams, Terrance Newman and Anthony Henry have the potential to dominate. Henry was out for several games last season, and that really hurt us since he was the best corner up to when he went out.

Damn I can't wait.

May 18, 2005
Enro_712 said:
There has been a couple of injuries in certain teams and some of those might affect the teams they are playing for.
For example im not too sure roethlisberger is gonna be at 100% by the time the season arrives. So i think that the steelers might struggle the first couple of games.
Has anyone changed their oponion on how certain teams are gonna do?
Don't think that will make a difference if he was 100% healthy. They not doing it this year again. They will be real real solid though.

May 18, 2005
Enro_712 said:
speakin of edge james
itll be good to see how the cardz do this year with two good wideouts and a very good runningback

Can't sleep on the cards this year. If the line plays at least average then they should be good. Defense also is a question to me.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
mastdark81 said:
Can't sleep on the cards this year. If the line plays at least average then they should be good. Defense also is a question to me.
Their defense is a question to me. They're young(Karlos Dansby, Antrel Rolle), and have talent(Adrian Wilson, Bert Berry) But...there's no denying Dansby and Wilson are straight beasts. Berry is a pretty good pass rusher, hopefully he'll recover well from his injury from last year...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
AUG 6 is when the Raiders get down.... Damn I can't wait!! Hopefully I can get some tickets to the 49er game. I gotta see that Brooks to Moss connection live in person. I will try and then when can hook up and have fun!!

Apr 25, 2002
"5 teams that could shock the world"
http://www.sportznutz.com/nfl/articles/five_teams_that_could_shock.htm

"Oakland Raiders

Talent has never been a problem with the Raiders. The team has high draft picks and huge amounts of talent on offense, including WRs Randy Moss and Jerry Porter, RB LaMont Jordan and OL Robert Gallery, who's moving to his natural left tackle position. The Raiders also added talent to their defense in the draft with DB Michael Huff and LB Thomas Howard. If the Raiders can play with consistency and discipline, two things respected coach Art Shell should bring to the table, the Raiders have a chance. Within the division, the Chargers have a new QB to break in, the Broncos have questions on their roster and until the Chiefs prove they have a good defense, they will be beatable.
"

Mar 16, 2005
3VID3NC3 said:
"5 teams that could shock the world"
http://www.sportznutz.com/nfl/articles/five_teams_that_could_shock.htm

"Oakland Raiders

Talent has never been a problem with the Raiders. The team has high draft picks and huge amounts of talent on offense, including WRs Randy Moss and Jerry Porter, RB LaMont Jordan and OL Robert Gallery, who's moving to his natural left tackle position. The Raiders also added talent to their defense in the draft with DB Michael Huff and LB Thomas Howard. If the Raiders can play with consistency and discipline, two things respected coach Art Shell should bring to the table, the Raiders have a chance. Within the division, the Chargers have a new QB to break in, the Broncos have questions on their roster and until the Chiefs prove they have a good defense, they will be beatable.
"
The questions are??? That is funny. OUr starting line-up is SET! I mean 1 question would be will Elvis make up for the 1 sack that Trevor Pryce got us last year. Or another question is which back will be the next to get over 1000, or another question is how will Williams and foxworth play now that they kicked ass as rookies and still have Champ and Lynch back there to help them.

I love pre-season fluff pieces

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
3VID3NC3 said:
^He doesn't help their pass rush...without a good pass rushing d-line your DB's arent shit...plus they still cant tackle.
You still see Barber running through that defense huh.... me too! LOL