NFL Football on TV- field audio only

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
What would think of that?No commentators,just players mic'd up....not the huddle of course,but would'nt you rather listen to the pre-snap shit..and the hittin.I'm sick of the announcing for NFL football it has become such a cockstroking fest.You can go an entire game listening to 1 story.....Brett Favre...Romo...they don't even mention role players...it's like the E channel now.All I can say is I'd rather hear Ray Lewis than Dierdorf,or Bob Sander then Simms.Gotta have the graphics though,and cable tv.

Nov 27, 2006
yea but there would have to be a tape delay so they could edit what the players say, it would never work cause there is 22 players on the field at a time, thats just to many people

Jun 27, 2005
They tried NBA games with no announcers and just court noise on NBA TV a few times last year. For me, i personally like to have the announcer chatter in the background even if they suck. It just adds something to the overall experience of watching the game.

Nov 7, 2006
the announcers arent that bad they just suck on MNF and SNF they got one good announcer and some old guy who tells u everything a lil kid would know lol john madden. they have ppl mic'd up but it would be boring just hearing them scream out plays u wouldnt understand unless u have the play books and if it's a good enough hit they always replay it with the sound of the hit so that aint a problem either. IMO dumb idea keep it the way it is and change announcers on espn