NFES 3?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2003
anybody got info on a release date for that new a-wax cd? Last I heard it was suppose to be some time in october but haven't heard shit recently and tried searching. any info would be appreciated.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
He's already working on his album with chynk showtime, saw on twitter he was getting a verse from gucci for that one. So no clue what's the hold up with this one if he's already working on the next album....

Apr 14, 2006
Seriously though....it's been a minute since we've heard anything about this project. I'm still trying to find out when that IB4Lyfe cd is coming out too? I thought it was supposed to come out last month but I still haven't seen it.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
The NFEv3 will be out april 26th. Album has Waka Flocka, Lil Flip, Big Fase 100, Menace from BWS, YG Hootie from Brick Squad, and Mistah Fab

The album is banging from from to back.. Im listening to it in its entirety as i type this. We had to push the album back for some promo opportunities and We just added the Mistah Fab record... This volume of the NFE series is by far and away better than 1 and 2. All full songs. Original beats.

Wax was just in Atlanta working with Gucci for another album. But the track is done and dope!

wait til you see the shit coming in the near future....