NFC Championship: San Francisco 49ers vs Seattle Seahawks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Will Be NFC Champs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 16, 2006
Fuck the bitchass santa clara 49ers

Lol you fags restricted ticket sales to your own city by getting rid of your own team, how can you be mad at us. Not like any of you broke asses are going to spend $600+ for tickets up here anyway

Niner fans are violent drug selling gun toting wannabe gangbanging thugs, they dont need to come up here. Keep that shit down in wack ass california
the niners didnt restrict ticket sales to anyone in san francisco or the bay so what the fuck you talkin bout.... and yea San Francisco is a broke city your right..no one that lives here can afford to go to the most visited city in the world Seattle...lol shut the fuck up .....pussy ass move by the Seahawks organization and you know it....oh so we're ghetto now? i thought we were wine and cheese eating softies? make up ur fucking minds......Niners by a field goal, but should be a close hard fought game

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i know about 20 people so far that have gotten tickets for sunday...and that number may rise ..now sure its not a huge number considering the size of the stadium..but i do believe there will be a good sum of red in the building especially since the whole issue of seattle trying to keep us out..i think that move may have back fired a bit and got more people like "the fuck you telling me i cant go, now im going" and people have found ways ...im actually considering the idea at this point...its still early in the week for me so if i can find some decent plane ticket prices it may be a go...

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I hope the weather next Sunday isn't shit like it was during the Saints game. The wind and rain practically eliminated the passing game. If it sucks again though, I still got confidence in our rush offense and rush defense carrying the majority of the load for the win.

Dec 4, 2006
i know about 20 people so far that have gotten tickets for sunday...and that number may rise ..now sure its not a huge number considering the size of the stadium..but i do believe there will be a good sum of red in the building especially since the whole issue of seattle trying to keep us out..i think that move may have back fired a bit and got more people like "the fuck you telling me i cant go, now im going" and people have found ways ...im actually considering the idea at this point...its still early in the week for me so if i can find some decent plane ticket prices it may be a go...

me and a group of people are planning a road trip to the game..planning on leaving Friday and arrive Saturday morning..get the hotel and chill..party on Saturday with some friends out there and hit up the game on Sunday ..

cheapest ticket I've found so far is $450 ...

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
me and a group of people are planning a road trip to the game..planning on leaving Friday and arrive Saturday morning..get the hotel and chill..party on Saturday with some friends out there and hit up the game on Sunday ..

cheapest ticket I've found so far is $450 ...
yeah 450 is about the going rate...

my idea was to just rent a car and do the same shit..road trip with 5 people...still cheaper than each plane ticket...we're looking at all options..

i found 2 on seatgeek for 376 per ...but only 2..and that doesnt help much

Nov 24, 2003
I am pretty pumped for this game.

But I've got to say win or lose I am still definitely happy with this season.

13-3 and hosting the NFC Championship is great - and I will have been to every home game this season including both playoff games.

It's been a great year.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
It's crazy how talented the NFC West is as a Division. As good as the Hawks and 49ers are, Cardinals and Rams have steadily been adding talent through the draft. Both teams should be significantly improved next season.
Wonder if there's ever been a division that had 4 10+ win teams. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case for the NFC West next year.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
I hope the weather next Sunday isn't shit like it was during the Saints game. The wind and rain practically eliminated the passing game. If it sucks again though, I still got confidence in our rush offense and rush defense carrying the majority of the load for the win.
it looks to be slightly cloudy with a 20% chance of rain

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
lol you are fucking WRONG if u thought the refs "helped" the Niners at ALL in the panthers game. get fucking real
panthers were going almost out they way to bring drama in the beginning..like they were trying to send a message ..it was real chippy

the refs called it fair...even when harbaugh ran on the field and caught a flag for it...the shit talk was dealt with in the end

i loved it watching the panthers exude more energy on talking shit than playing the game and it bit them..they came back from the half looking beat

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
that helmet to helmet hit towards the end of the game was one of the worst calls of the year, the only reason no one cared was because the niners were also up. ALSO the fact that Vernon's TD wasn't ruled a TD at first is a fucking crime.

anyone who says the Refs helped the Niners sounds like Cam crying at the end of the game saying the Niners "weren't anything special."

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
that helmet to helmet hit towards the end of the game was one of the worst calls of the year, the only reason no one cared was because the niners were also up. ALSO the fact that Vernon's TD wasn't ruled a TD at first is a fucking crime.

anyone who says the Refs helped the Niners sounds like Cam crying at the end of the game saying the Niners "weren't anything special."
haha when that official was literally 2 feet away and said it wasnt a touchdown..i was like well its scoring play, lets look at the review ...but i seen his feet drag ...and it was overturned as it should have been

are you talking about when boldin was talking to dude and their helmets made contact?