#NewSlap DANKED OUT FT. HUSALAH & S.B. "MAINEY" plus footage from last show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2011
Dope!
Any idea who is gonna be producing on that?
Hope we get a few more beats from that dude Kev Knocks! Underrated producer!
He got cozmo, traxamillion, rob lo, nima fadavi, machete, jon woo, the prezzys u know the fam. I use the resources available to us and the sound we like our sound to be. I will get at kev though and see if we cant cook somethin up for ya

He got cozmo, traxamillion, rob lo, nima fadavi, machete, jon woo, the prezzys u know the fam. I use the resources available to us and the sound we like our sound to be. I will get at kev though and see if we cant cook somethin up for ya
Dope list of producers! Donno if I have heard yall spittin on a wack beat yet. Looking forward to hearing the one with Cozmo.

SB rides them Kev Knocks beats so well, they fit each others styles nicely.

May 8, 2011
Dope list of producers! Donno if I have heard yall spittin on a wack beat yet. Looking forward to hearing the one with Cozmo.

SB rides them Kev Knocks beats so well, they fit each others styles nicely.
dunno if u will! Lol i been saving alot of monster beats for sb album. Ooh and i just seen kryps "rare breed" artwork. Shit is wet!

May 8, 2011
cosigning the request for more SB x Kev Knocks collabs
Requests heard, processed and will be executed asap. One love yall, but trust sb album is muy importante to me and has been worked on and planned out for awhile now im guaranteeing no disappointments. Its an album that s deserves

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
So I ended up "mixing" this joint into a small DJ set this weekend and when S.B.'s verse came around I literally pulled up the first eight bars of his verse 3 times over lol. That rap is so tough though!
Anyways I'm posting to let A @AceThaLegend C @Chazz Michaels and S @Svetlott that the track definitely had a solid and lively response. The bitches, BG's, us semi-grown folks, rastas, etc. everyone started getting a little more hyphy.

Quite possibly the best part is later that night a brother visiting from Trinidad with a few friends comes up and asks me, "So what is a mainey? He said he thought it was a new dance lol.

May 8, 2011
So I ended up "mixing" this joint into a small DJ set this weekend and when S.B.'s verse came around I literally pulled up the first eight bars of his verse 3 times over lol. That rap is so tough though!
Anyways I'm posting to let @DankedOut707 @S.B. OF UNLV and @SacredMuzic that the track definitely had a solid and lively response. The bitches, BG's, us semi-grown folks, rastas, etc. everyone started getting a little more hyphy.

Quite possibly the best part is later that night a brother visiting from Trinidad with a few friends comes up and asks me, "So what is a mainey? He said he thought it was a new dance lol.
We shootin a video for it after we get back from Washington sometime in between june 25th and july 5th same dude that did red dots and gyangsta and all those so its gonna be dope. The treatment that he wrote is sick, yall gonna like it.