NEWS ON NEW RAY LUV "Prince Out Of Exile"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
All I gotta say is this...Ray called me while I was at work yesterday and said he was gonna roll thru to let me hear the album.

We went outside for about 20 minutes and I peeped his shit.

DISCLAIMER!!! I ain't sayin' this shit cause Ray's the homie (cause I had told him before that I HATED Coup De Ta)

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST ALBUMS I HAVE HEARD IN THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS!!!

Not ONE weak track...ALL the production is top notch...He got some heavy hitters: Mike Mosley, Femi, The Madd Hatter, QDIII...This is some major label shit.

Definetly an album that will make cats look to the Bay again...Mosley SHINES with his new shit and Femi is untouchable...The song with Mac Mall shows Mall goin back to his OLD style again an the one with The Outlawz is hard as HELL

Like I said, please don't think that what I have said is because I know Ray...This is an album that you can listen to straight through without skippin...you WON'T be ready cause I wasn't even...You may think you know...But you have no idea!!! lol

2 tracks will be leaked on my upcoming mix CD so keep ya ears peeled.

Oh an I told Ray that y'all were inquiring about it an he he said to tell all his supporters on the Siccness "Right on for the support"

This cat's been hidin' in LA for the last 2 years and after you hear the album, you'll see it was time well spent.

Just thought y'all would wanna know this!

pe@ce,
Mark

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
Good shit

Mark..

ray has never disappointed me and though i understand why alotta cats didnt like coup d-etat i did and i've always liked ray and his shit. glad to hear what i already believed, look forward to hearin that shit... stay up mark.

PS. MUHFUCKA WHEN U COMIN THRU WIT THAT DISC!!!????????
lol get at me

Apr 25, 2002
Looking forward to hearing it...

Mark, did you get my package? I sent it overnight so it was supposed to be there by Noon today...

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah right you're just sayin' this stuff cuz you're friends with him, I bet the album sucks cock :D

I'll pick this up for sure . . . for one reason . . . cuz Mark hates everything . . and if for once he says this is quality shit, I'll buy without listening . . .

Apr 25, 2002
i really havent peeped any of ray's shit since "forever hustlin" but i must say i'm anticipating this release...

you guys should check out his verse on the new JT - probably the BEST verse on the album!

Apr 26, 2002
evil latino said:
Coup was tight as fuck IMO Mark, I was feelin that CD. I cant wait for his new shit, when is the release date?
i know right? i thought that album wuz hella tight. good production and tha lyrics were on point. fold.