New

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2005
Haaa iaght iaght i see how it is I took all this time to register and post a stupid post just tryna say wats up and shit and this is how you repay me............ok cool lol

Mar 15, 2005
yeah that makes since lol im 14 by the way lol
its cool i know what you mean all these lil muthafuckaz lol but i aint like that cuz ive kicked it wit older people my whole life lol "yallla mean"

*YUK"yallla Mean"MOUTH*

Jan 28, 2005
I wasnt talking shit.....

but being a new member, it seems you're gunna be prone to getting it.

I guess just dont sound stupid like me and you'll be straight.

Mar 15, 2005
lol thanks for the info i think bpeople allready hate me cuz i posted that vintage tech download lol i tok it off though cuz everyone was bein lil bithes about it and cyrin lol ohh well

Jan 12, 2003
Xx-Ghost-xX said:
i think bpeople allready hate me cuz i posted that vintage tech download lol i tok it off though cuz everyone was bein lil bithes about it and cyrin lol ohh well
how the fuck do you expect people to respond to you. It was your attempt to indirectly make Strange Music possibly have not as many sells from this disk when it drops. Should we sit back, poke you w/ a lil stick and just go "ahh look at the lil 14 year old, he's so adorable." Fuck that.....we hatin on this side biatch.