New Zealand/Australia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2002
Hey just thought I would let you all know that the guys are officially in New Zealand ! The time difference is screwed up though. Right now it is like 4:00 in the afternoon on tuesday! I will post more after I talk with Travis and let you all know how things are going for them there. Peace Strange7 :cool:

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
so if it's 4 o clock on tuesday there, can you look up the missouri lottery numbers and tell me what they are?

just playin.... Represent that shit to the fullest! show them cats down under what tech is about

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
Next time you talk to Travis, tell him to start chewing the necessary asses to get the tour info updated on the website.

The Phoenix show's a ways off, but I know if I lived in Tulsa I'd be *pissed* that there was a show in *two weeks* and the location still wasn't publicized.

Nov 14, 2002
Give Lej0 a good swift kick in the ass when you get to australia, and in the meantime bring back some kiwi.

If Fuckoff replies to this, that makes him a bonafide Ja Rule duet fan.

Oct 6, 2002
Hey for all that know Cory you need to ask him what happens when you leave your hotel room unlocked. He will never do it again I am sure.

peace Strange7

p.s. Nick do not force me to let Scott have all the Strange info before you!

HAHAHAHHAHA

Aug 18, 2002
wat happened to Cory? i'm assumin his shit got jacked..

but while they are in Aus? no way. that is some shitty ass luck..

haha, this is a funny ass question.. did they take the Box Trucks with em to AUS? lol

that'd crack my ass up!

Oct 6, 2002
Cory will never leave any room unlocked again!!! the guys got him good, they made him think that all the cameras and computers got stolen. They ransacked the whole room and then let him freak out for about 30-45 minutes just short of a stroke and then told him the truth. LMAO

The box trucks aka fire bombs in New Zealand/Australia kinda cool but I think the whole catching on fire while driving down the road might get them thrown right the hell out of the country!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
STRANGE7 said:
Cory will never leave any room unlocked again!!! the guys got him good, they made him think that all the cameras and computers got stolen. They ransacked the whole room and then let him freak out for about 30-45 minutes just short of a stroke and then told him the truth. LMAO

<tech's laugh>HAHAHAHAHAHA HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!</tech's laugh>

I can see the scene now.......

They return to the room. Cory and Craig walk in. Cory stops and looks around. The cameras and computers are nowhere in sight. His heart stops.

Cory: "Where are the fucking cases for the cameras and computers?"

Craig: "Uh, I don't know, I thought you brought em in here"

Cory: (takes off hat showing receeding hairline) "Yeah, they were right fucking there"

Craig: "Well fuck if they aint there now, what did you do with them?"

Cory: "NOTHING! We brought them in and then we went to dinner"

Craig: "You left the door unlocked didnt you? Damn, you better go tell Trav".

Craig and Cory walk to Travis' room. Craig pulls out his can of chew and puts a dip in.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Travis opens the door. Before Travis can get a word in Cory says.

Cory: "You gotta call the cops, someone stole all the cameras and computers"

Travis sits in silence...pondering what he just heard.

Cory: "They are gone....someone broke in and took them!"

Craig: "Well, they didnt have to really break in, Cory left the door unlocked"

Travis: "You fucking left the door unlocked?"

Cory: "Sorry and shit"

Travis: "Are you being serious?"

Cory: "They aren't in there! You should call the cops"

Travis: "Jesus fucking Christ Cory, you're a fucking idiot"

Cory: "It's not just my fault, Craig could have locked the door too"

Craig: "Fuck you Cory, don't blame this on me, you podda lock the door cause you were the last one out"

Almost crying, Cory turns his attention back to Travis, who is still very calm about the whole situation. Travis turns to the phone, picks it up and dials a 3 digit number.

Travis: "Yo, our cameras and computers were stolen. Yeah, we're in room 322"

Travis hangs up the phone. Sits on the corner of the bed and stares at Cory. Cracks his neck. Sits in silence for the next 5 mins.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

Travis gets up and answers the door. Tech walks in and marches right over to Cory.

Tech: "who the fuck stole the ukuleles from the muthafuckin ukulele?"

Craig: "It was a man, must have been 10, 11, 12 feet tall, like a viking giant!" Carried the cammera cases in one hand and the computers in the other!

Cory(obviously upset): "I don't know, we just came back and they were gone."

Tech (to Cory): "You know you done fucked up holmes? We bout to start callin you Jose"

Cory breaks down and cries. Tech, Craig and Travis all look at each other and smile.

Travis: "Dude, we all lose our hair sometime, it's nothing to cry about."

Craig: "Want a dip?"

Tech: "you're a dumb motherfucker Cory, teh ha"

Cory stops crying and starts to wonder why Tech knew the stuff was stolen. He looks at Travis who still has a half grin on his face. Craig still stands there with his hand extended offering the can of tobacco.

Cory: "what the fuck? What did you do with the cammeras and shit?"

Tech: "HAHAHAHAHAHA HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!"

Travis: "Cory, you're a fucking idiot"

Cory: "You son of a bitch"

Tech, Travis and Craig sit and laugh at Cory as he turns around and looks in the bathroom to see the cases sitting safely on the floor next to the tub.

Cory: "Fuck you guys.....I wish Jose was here"

The End.

Nick

Mar 31, 2003
hahahaha Nick ur killin me with that shit,

it is almost perfect except u left one of Travs lines out, the one that he always says when shit gets fucked up,

Trav:"Man, I I I I ... I'm gonna be sick."

That definently would have been in that conversation. lol

steve