New Z-Ro album..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Has anybody heard that new Z-RO album?? It's a biography name like "the life and times of..." I've heard him flow a few times and he came hard. Holler

Grant "Theft"

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
dope album...solid all the way through,catchy hooks,good production...been in my rotation since i copped it,i would give it a 9/10

and if you feeling this album pick up Trae-losing composure (z-ro's boy from the guerilla maub)

Feb 7, 2004
Buy this album .

It's probably the best album of 2004 so far.

Great beats from mike dean etc , great lyrics , great hooks.

Real fuckin chop!

May 21, 2002
ChopShop said:
How come nobody is talking about this album? I've only heard a few songs from Z-Ro and all of them were hot.. I might have to go cop it
If you do a search on Southen Siccness board you will find numerous topics about it

swoop it playa - you wont be dissapointed

May 4, 2002

Z-ro is hella taltented, his new album got some real nice songs, difinetly better than the last few put out, but get his old shit too some classics in the making thier..

Aug 24, 2002
Although I've known about Z-Ro for years, "The Life of Joseph McVey" is the first cd that I've picked up by him, and
in my opinion it's one of the best cd's of the year. Almost every song on the cd is tight. Production, lyrically, and his delivery on point. Anyone know if he's out of prison yet?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
"The Life of Joseph McVey" is bangin...personally I have liked all of Z-ro's albums but he will never and I stress NEVER have another "Look What You Did To Me" that album is straight fucking classic. It is in my top 10 favorite cd's in any genre of music. It is hard to find you might have to pay $20-$30 for it but I think it is worth it. Oh yeah and Z-ro got a video from "The Life of Joseph McVey" on www.launch.yahoo.com..it's called "I Hate You" and he sings more than raps on the song but it's tight as fuck. Pick up all his cd's if you can.

Nuttkace