NEW Yukmouth song Feat. J-Diggs "i dont miss my dogs" (over the lil wayne beat)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2005
NEW Yukmouth song Feat. J-Diggs "i dont miss my dogs" (over the lil wayne beat)

Yuk speaking on num.. i was confused at first cuz i tought they squashed the lil thing they had which stemmed from num dissin yuk at the superhyphy show.. but i guess this is recent and they not on good terms anymore.. yuk claims num dissed him on the radio and on his new album (yet to be released).

And diggs talking about some old romperroom member. But anyway the song pretty much speaks for itself :

www.myspace.com/yukmouth

Aug 6, 2006
This shit go imo.. Low quality production but very informative. Yuk ain't never gonna stop beefin, who ever thought that is pretty nieve..

Mar 28, 2005
ParkBoyz said:
This shit go imo.. Low quality production but very informative. Yuk ain't never gonna stop beefin, who ever thought that is pretty nieve..
I'ts over lil waynes beat... And i wouldnt exactly call it beefin its not like he is dissin some rapper he doesnt even know for fame.. the difference is yuk was makin a 100 songs about people that could care less about him and didnt even bother 2 respond this is a lil more personal and he just reactin to what num already put out there its not like he spazzin out and dissin dude for no reason.

If you read and listen to all the interviews where yuk said he was gonna stop beefin on wax he always mentioned and made it clear that if someone comes at him he gotta do what he gotta do. Its a part of hiphop.. and hiphop is sometimes more then music it can be a way of gettin something off your chest like therapy.. damn that sounded hella corny lol but thats real talk tho.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
yuk needs to shut up sometimes. He needs to keep his petty quarrells to himself. The chorus sound like he picked up some homeless dude off the street, gave him a 40, and told him to go to town.

Mar 13, 2005
fuckdemsquares said:
yuk needs to shut up sometimes. He needs to keep his petty quarrells to himself. The chorus sound like he picked up some homeless dude off the street, gave him a 40, and told him to go to town.
lol It's the same guy that spits the original hook.

Mar 13, 2005
fuckdemsquares said:
Every Other rapper in the world does the same shit but when yuks does it he needs to shut up ? Relax calm down its not that damn serious its not like he dissin you. If the guy who he has an issue with is not keeping it to himself then why should he. If every other rapper would keep everything to themselves then the content in hiphop overall would be pretty damn boring and everybody would be rappin about bitches, money and cars. Rap/music is also to some people another way of expressing theirselves and getting something off their chest. To one rapper music is more personal then to the other. To yuk music is obviously another way of expressing himself and getting shit of his chest.

And the shit is obviously beyond callin eachother and talking about it cuz yuk already reached out to num on wild 94 on some peaceful shit.

Apr 25, 2005
Thats some shit. I thought Yuk said no more beefing with anybody, hopefully this shit can die down and be left off wax cuz rap beefs on wax are played out. That song Shine Like ME slap tho.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
EASTSIDEUP said:
Every Other rapper in the world does the same shit but when yuks does it he needs to shut up ? Relax calm down its not that damn serious its not like he dissin you. If the guy who he has an issue with is not keeping it to himself then why should he. If every other rapper would keep everything to themselves then the content in hiphop overall would be pretty damn boring and everybody would be rappin about bitches, money and cars. Rap/music is also to some people another way of expressing theirselves and getting something off their chest. To one rapper music is more personal then to the other. To yuk music is obviously another way of expressing himself and getting shit of his chest.

And the shit is obviously beyond callin eachother and talking about it cuz yuk already reached out to num on wild 94 on some peaceful shit.
aint no one catchin feelings, that shit sucked point blank