New Yukmouth interview from 3/4/06

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 22, 2006
thats real talk why you think g-unot not talkin shit back becase yuk would kill'em all off lyrically and on the real they know who yuk n c-bo his so stop hatin on real nigga

Feb 1, 2005
SouthArea said:
Damm MDMP Keeps getting put on the baccburner That shit was posed to drop last Oct.
it never had a real release date they was aiming at october 18th then it became march 28th.. and it still doesnt have a real release date..

Feb 5, 2005

COO LIL INTERVIEW...

dzellian said:
NOBODY CAN FUCK WITH YUK LYRICALLY, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

STOP THE HATIN.

NICE OPINION...

BUT U TAKE'N IT 2 FAR...

I AGREE, YUK GO HARD ON DA MIC BUT ALOT OF PPL WOULD LYRICALLY EAT YUK...

BUT OF COURSE DAS ALSO JUS MY OPINION.....

- GEEzUz

Mar 13, 2005
GeeZus said:

COO LIL INTERVIEW...

NICE OPINION...

BUT U TAKE'N IT 2 FAR...

I AGREE, YUK GO HARD ON DA MIC BUT ALOT OF PPL WOULD LYRICALLY EAT YUK...

BUT OF COURSE DAS ALSO JUS MY OPINION.....

- GEEzUz
I feel like in the bay aint nobody really fucking with yuk on the lyrical tip.. but niggaz like crooked i, rass kass, canibus (the old one ) and many more.. would eat everyone up including yuk.. they on a whole nother level but with that said i enjoy yuks music more then rass' even tho rass kass lyricism is on a whole nother level...

Feb 5, 2005
EASTSIDEUP said:
I feel like in the bay aint nobody really fucking with yuk on the lyrical tip...

IT AINT 2 MANY NIGGAz IN DA BAY WHO COULD GIVE YUK A RUN 4 HIZ MONEY...

BUT ITz A FEW...

EASTSIDEUP said:
niggaz like crooked i, rass kass, canibus (the old one ) and many more.. would eat everyone up including yuk.....

NICE CHOICE OF NAMEz...

PERSONALLY I WOULDNT MIND SEE'N YUK GO AT WIT RAS OR CROOKED I...

OR X-RAIDED...

EASTSIDEUP said:
with that said i enjoy yuks music more then rass' even tho rass kass lyricism is on a whole nother level...
I AGREE...

AN WHUTz CRAZY IZ BOTH YUK/RAS COULD HAVE BETTER PRODUCTION THAN THEY'VE BEEN HAVE'N...

- GEEzUz

Feb 1, 2005
Sick Wid It said:
How can anyone take Yuk seriously when he says things like 50 Cent is responsible for Death Row Records being investigated?
sometimes shit aint to be taken all too serious.. and yuk never said it like that.. and yuk knows 50 is not the reason deathrow got investigated

Mar 27, 2006
i think what yuk was basically saying is that it was not only rap alot that got investagated because of 50.. but other labels too. and of coarse he doesn't mean that's the complete reason labels were envolved with feds.