New Yukmouth Freestyle - Im The Shit (Suprise Dissing G-Unit)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2005
lol yuk clowning on gunit yet again. Clowns on the whole unit mobb, spider, mase, olivia. Doesnt say anything about MOP though.
Over 50 Cent - Bitch Get In My Car Beat
supposed to be on million dollar mouthpeice mixtape. When is this gonna drop?
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OTJVOPRV
(please dont move to sicctunes i cant view it to see replies)

Sep 30, 2005
Imagine how shocked y'all would be if he made a freestyle giving props to G-Unit instead... "Yo I bump that Yayo album/goin to see that 50 cent movie/and I'mma mash on you if you don't buy a ticket for it homie (yadamean)/and Spider Loc mad dope, gon bring the west back/G-unit all I fuck with, the rest wack... Oakland in this bitch... west coast don... It's ya boy Yuk, yadamean? You know I love G-Unit..."

Dec 30, 2003
Meandme said:
Imagine how shocked y'all would be if he made a freestyle giving props to G-Unit instead... "Yo I bump that Yayo album/goin to see that 50 cent movie/and I'mma mash on you if you don't buy a ticket for it homie (yadamean)/and Spider Loc mad dope, gon bring the west back/G-unit all I fuck with, the rest wack... Oakland in this bitch... west coast don... It's ya boy Yuk, yadamean? You know I love G-Unit..."

gay