New Young Kev Video "Mixed Emotions"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
Check out a snippet of the new YOUNG KEV video "MIXED EMOTIONS" featured at Young Kev's website.

http://www.youngkev.com/news.html

The video was directed by the "Legendary Icy Roc". Mixed Emotions is the title song for Young Kev's new album "Mixed Emotions" set to be released in the Spring of 2007. This "tribute-style" video features cameos by E-40, Celly Cel, Mugzi, Kaveo, Camp 400, Don Juan, Cku Koo Bird and Wescrook (Block Life), and other loved one's that support Young Kev. The family of Young Kev appreciates all of the continued love and support, and hopes that Kev can continue to touch the world through his music. The new Young Kev album Mixed Emotions has 14 songs including a remix of Kev's signature song "I can't help myself". Track listing and album credits coming soon!!!

Cheez Factory Entertainment

May 20, 2006
KillaCityMizery said:
good shit..im mos def gonna pick this album up.Was this video filmed before YK had his leg amputated???I noticed that he was walking in the video and not in a wheelchair.
Yea, the footage is from his album release at 7th Heaven, out in Vallejo, Ca at E-40's photo shoot for his dictionary of slang, and some behind the scenes footage from the "I can't help myself" video.