new Young Dre Album!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
i been waitin years for this nigga to drop some new shit! his album "revolution in progress-the movement" is garenteed to be pure heat..cant wait for this one too drop!

i still bump "hated by many" from time to time but hes gonna be speakin some shit on this new one!

peep www.dubcnn.com for more info.. Dre is right under the "Who Is Mike Jones?" interview..

if this been posted before, my bad..

Feb 8, 2003
Yeah I checked it out. Dude got some spits. But He bout to make plenty enemies in the industry and thats gonna stop him from getting paid in the future. Stupid move on his part especially before he even blew up yet.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
'hated by many' is a fuckin 4.5/5 to me.....play it all the time.
rhymes are just kinda average but there's alot of great tracks with nice beats and Young Dre has a real good voice for rapping
hopefully i can get my hands on the new one when it drops.....gotta check out that track on the link

i read some interview awhile back that he was in Krayzie Bone's 'thugline' crew...never knew that.......

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
yup Dre was signed too thugline..he was sayin him an krayzie bone werent agreein wit each other about the music so he left..young dre said they still hella coo but he tryin to do somthin else..

i'll try an find the interview...