New York Rap Talk - Forum?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
it might be interseting if there were more NY users and a NY forum, there would be a lot of heated debates there

I've checked the SOHH board several times and they tend to post too much pointless one-word posts there, no real discussion...

so it might be worth checking how it will work

May 30, 2006
I already made a thread about thiz in the General hip hop forum last month. I thought it would be a good idea cuz I'm unbias & I would like 2 see all hip hop headz chatting, debating & sharing info but.............

If u go 2 Allhiphop.com itz a gang of sqaurez on there riding Jay-Z, Game, G-Unit, Nas, Jeezy & Lil Waynes dick. Atleast catz on the Siccness try 2 keep it gangsta(even the memberz who are obvious sqaurez).

I would like 2 see an East Coast forum just 2 chop it up with some east coast catz but if niggaz iz trying 2 get them NY niggaz 2 peep out Bay shit, thatz not a good idea with the current Bay shit thatz been droppin. That hyphy shit almost got me embarrassed 2 tell anyone I'm from N.Cali. I know hyphy aint the only music from the Bay but itz the most popular so I'm just using that 4 an example. But I agree. An east coast forum should be created.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
try EAST COAST in general you dumb ass mu fucka...but NOBODY gives a fuck about that on here...and we have enough retarded thizz kids on here, we don't need a bunch of groupie ass bitches from the east coast....

YOU ARE ENOUGH BITCH FOR THE SICCNESS, VINN!!!