New Year's Eve Concert and Video Shoot

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2002
www.lyrycystmusic.com
actually no I didn't, and I regret that. I'd take it back if I could. I was a huge fan just like most people here, and the thought of doing a song with my favorite rapper at the time was awesome. Now I can't even listen to Tech because of his message. I still love him to death as a person, but I believe music should be uplifting. But hey, that's my belief.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
"You mean to tell me I can never get a platinum album with a christian rock band?"

"No, but you can go double mur"

"GODDAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!"

*GASPS FROM AUDIENCE*

"Oh please don't take the lords name in vain"

"WHo cares? I can never win my bet because you stupid assholes don't give out platinum albums"

"Oh, but you spread the word of the Lord, you brought faith in Jesus"

"OH FUCK JESUS!"

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
lyrycyst said:
actually no I didn't, and I regret that. I'd take it back if I could. I was a huge fan just like most people here, and the thought of doing a song with my favorite rapper at the time was awesome. Now I can't even listen to Tech because of his message. I still love him to death as a person, but I believe music should be uplifting. But hey, that's my belief.

im done

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
please stop hatin'! why can't we be one big happy family?

:sniff sniff, wipes tears from eyes:

these foolish games, are tearing us apart.

Aug 19, 2002
www.lyrycystmusic.com
I wasn't, he heard that I called him that, I never said that but of course he'd believe it. And about being bitter, please. Tons of people on this board mock me and act like I don't have a chance. When I've more moves than 90% of these KC rappers. But it's not about all that, like I said, there's the event, if you wanna go then come.

Aug 19, 2002
www.lyrycystmusic.com
I didn't "start" anything. And no I don't walk away because I don't believe that's what a "man" does. I'd rather stick up for myself when someone's hating on me. Especially when they don't know a thing about me except the stuff that people post on here.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Then what is your point in saying you're making more moves than 90% of the rappers in KC?

Just shut the hell up and quit digging yourself a hole......stop taking these cheap jabs at KC rappers because you dont approve of their lyrics.

Aug 19, 2002
www.lyrycystmusic.com
I'm not taking jabs at any KC rappers, I've worked with most of them and am still good friends with them. So what are you talking about. I'm not diggin' myself in any hole. But I don't see anyone having a problem when anyone else posts some news about an event. It has to be me huh. Because I'm doing a positive thing, my event is now "gay". Listen to yourself, you're just diggin' for stuff to throw back at me. How about you walk away... walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.