NEW X-RAIDED TRACC????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2008

WHAT ALBUM AND WHEN IS THIS SUPPOSED TO DROP???? SHIT SOUNDS LIKE IT'S GONNA SLAP......

EDIT
WELL IT SAYS WHAT ALBUM LOL...WHEN DOES THIS DROP?????

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Glad this track is getting some love. X and I did this song with C.O. of Chicago. We think it turned out pretty dope. I did the beat and X was on his super fast flow, wait til you hear the full verse!

Not sure when it's gonna drop. They told me it'd be a digital only release but I don't think they have a date yet. I'll post info as it comes.
beat is sick

Jun 22, 2002
Gotta love sum new X with sum sick features. I love when he spits fast then slows the shyt down. Sup Rich I was sad 2 hear Dubb left ur camp. Have u been working on sum new shyt?

Jun 22, 2002
Thanx always 4 the updates. Dubb mentioned he was trying 2 get more colabs with X and bay area/ Sac artists but wasnt able to communicate with X. I guess he felt like he was trying to help but got frusterated. Anyways I really like Bloc Bizniz vol 1 and it would be dope if Dubb and Reese could be part of vol 2.