NEW WORK! TRUCK RENDERINGS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2003
BEEN A MINUTE SINCE I POSTED ANY WORK. HERE IS A PROMO I DID FROM A PIC I TOOK OF ME AND IS ALSO GONNA BE ONE SIDE OF MY BIZ CARDS THAT ARE SOON TO GET PRINTED. ANYWAYS THAT AND 3 RENDERINGS OF SOME BUDDIES OF MINES TRUCKS. YEAH WERE INTO THE MINITRUCKIN SCENE IF ANY OF U WEST COAST GUYS SEEN THEM CRUISING OUT THAT WAY. ANYWAYS IT WAS MY FIRST STAB AT RENDERINGS BEEN WANTING TO DO THEM FOR THE LONGEST AND FINALLY STARTED GETING THEM TO LOOK RIGHT. SO CHECK EM OUT LEAVE COMMENTS. LATER....

MINDZI PROMO

RENDERINGS

NICK
MINDZI

Sep 26, 2003
yeah i know. im getting to that. only the last one did i add the billet grill to. and the first 2 were really just to show my buddies what certain wheels would look like and paint scheme. the first one my buddy actually ordered those wheels in a 20/22 combo. and he just wanted to see what they would look like. but yeah i got alot more to go to actually master this but these came out way better than my first tries earlier last year.