new Wiz Khalifa x Currensy Album produced by DJ.Fresh

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
and? its nothin exciting about this project...never liked Wiz....
And? If u never liked Wiz (I haven't either) then keep it pushin rather than spread negativity on what another man is doing to provide for him and his family. This is big for DJ Fresh exposure wise and he's gettin paid. What u doin with ur life? Fuckin scumbag.

Props: BIG CHUNK
Mar 11, 2013
And? If u never liked Wiz (I haven't either) then keep it pushin rather than spread negativity on what another man is doing to provide for him and his family. This is big for DJ Fresh exposure wise and he's gettin paid. What u doin with ur life? Fuckin scumbag.
i dont dickride Dj Fresh like you do. If you "supporters" buy your favorite rapper/producer music only when they make "big moves" with some wack mainstream artists i feel sorry 4 you...

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
i dont dickride Dj Fresh like you do. If you "supporters" buy your favorite rapper/producer music only when they make "big moves" with some wack mainstream artists i feel sorry 4 you...
Jesus ur comprehension skills are laughable. I fuck with DJ Fresh's music, that aint dickriding. Faggot. Who said that I'd only buy his music when he's "making big moves"? I've supported Fresh for years. Misery loves company and u obviously aint shit in life so u gotta hate on another man. Just stfu and mind ur own u little bitch.

Mar 11, 2013
lmao, of course i fuck with fresh, got many his Cds, FAGGET!. So how can i be a hater...I just said this project with Wiz isnt important to me..

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
lmao, of course i fuck with fresh, got many his Cds, FAGGET!. So how can i be a hater...I just said this project with Wiz isnt important to me..
Bruh go back and read your first comment. Tell me that aint some hater shit to say. You coulda said that shit in your head and kept it pushin but no you had to kick the thread off with a negative ass comment. That's hater shit. Period.