NEW WEST 1&2 VS SOUTHEAST STREETS COMPILATION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 22, 2005
45park1904 said:
I remember Big june dissed Jayo on that one song with Mr.Shadow and Royal T,
"be specific,J to the A-Y-O, in a tussel hell get slung just like Yayo" or some shit like that.That song was mashin homie
Didnt Jayo diss big June bacc on a song talking about he fucced his wife or his baby mom or something? I remeber hearing something about that.

Mar 1, 2006
IT AIN'T OVA WIT NAW

50cal said:
I said that to spark conversation,and not many are up on that situation,I was just wondering if you responded to it,or is that all water under the bridge
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES BACK AROUND, BUT I AM WAITING TA HEAR ANYTHING ELSE BOUT ME FROM HIM SO I'KN FLASH.

Mar 1, 2006
GWSDTK2

LIL C.S. said:
GHETTO WORLD SDTRK!!!! POINT BLANK! IF ANY NIGGA DISPUTES THIS, IN MY OPINION, IS LYIN' OR HATIN'!!!! I don't care what anybody says. Now some of you might not have heard it, cuz we sold out of em' real quic. It featured the song "San Diego Got Heat" spit by Lil C.S., Mitchy Slick, I-Rocc, Ecay Uno and Damu. Plus, a gang of other heaters. As far as the New West albums, to me, they were cool. I think New West 2 could've been a solid single cd, and it would've been a wrap! My boy put out Str8t off the streets of Southeast, and it was cool. And HONESTLY, not being egotistical, just bein' REAL, if you put out a comp in Dago without me on it, you're missin' out on a lot of fans. But then again, I'm from East Dago. We might be re-releasin' the Ghetto World Sdtrk too. So, if you missed out on it, cuz we sold out 2 yrs ago, it's comin' bac!
FA SHO U RIGHT ABOUT MISSIN FANS, BUT UH WHASSUP WITH BIG JUNE ON A TRACK THIS GO ROUND, HOLLA AT'CHA BOY. 1

Aug 9, 2002
to me new west 1 was better than 2. based on the fact that vol one had more smashers and it's already classic. vol 2 had too many cricet and steve beats which didn't give you a variety of good listening. vol 2 there's only like 4 songs i bump outta two disc and that's ridiculous. how you gon have gangsta gold wit 2 solo songs that are not tight.

Mar 1, 2006
DON'T HATE'EM CAUSE U AIN'T'EM

nonfiCKtion said:
to me new west 1 was better than 2. based on the fact that vol one had more smashers and it's already classic. vol 2 had too many cricet and steve beats which didn't give you a variety of good listening. vol 2 there's only like 4 songs i bump outta two disc and that's ridiculous. how you gon have gangsta gold wit 2 solo songs that are not tight.
THE NIGGA DID HIS THANG TOO!

threezle

Dago Productionizer
Apr 29, 2003
bigjunenigga! said:
FUCK IT I'MMA PUT IT OUT THERE, I THINK STR8 OFF THE STREETS WAS THE REALEST ONE PUT OUT, BECAUSE IT WAS MADE OF MOSTLY REPTABLE SAN DIEGO ARTISTS, AND NOT ALOT OF BUBBLE GUM RAP, U DIG. ANY AND EVERYBODY WAS ON THE NEW WEST 2. DJ SMOKE A LOT HAD A BETTER COMPILATION, BUT THAT'S MY OPINION THOUGH. 1
thought i was the only cat who felt like that...although it was missing "DJL" (LiL C.S)

threezle

Dago Productionizer
Apr 29, 2003
threezle said:
thought i was the only cat who felt like that...although it was missing "DJL" (LiL C.S)
and it's not cause i produced a slugger on there. (Murderous Tantrums) oh yeah anybody wanna hear what i been up too need to listen at'cha boy Twisted Insane's next album i got the majority. go snatch his first it's the sicc shop.