**New Website**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 29, 2002
looks dope..
just my input:
on your contact page i would add like a contact form or at least make the email so you can click on it to send an email. people are hella lazy and the easier you make it for them the better.

and on your splash page, the design looks cool but i would put one of your favorite images instead.

Feb 24, 2007
^^^Thanks for the input...Here are some reasons why I didnt do some of what you suggested.

I got my site done through livebooks with a student discount that heavily brought down the price. The bad part about that is that it cost like $75 just to make that email link clickable....Other thing is, I can't add a contact form, its not a part of their package for the students....Lastly, I didnt add an image to the splash because I dont have a lot of images to begin with, so I wanted them all to be fresh...I may do that when I have more stuff to put on the site.

It's a pretty basic layout, but its just to make me look more official than having a myspace or something. I'm still a student so having a super professional site isnt necessary yet.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
I got my site done through livebooks with a student discount that heavily brought down the price. The bad part about that is that it cost like $75 just to make that email link clickable....
75 dollars just to make an email link clickable? wtf??

what a rip off.

it takes literally less than a minute to do that in flash.

Feb 24, 2007
Its cool....but who ever built it is a hustla....

$75.00 for e-mail? What other hidden charges lurk.....

If you were building it your self their are a lot of flash gallery scripts for the same effect.

Check Out Imagevuex it is similar to Flash Image Gallery....

Site: http://www.imagevuex.com

Demo: http://www.imagevuex.com/imagevue/slideshow.php
I dont think you completely understand entirely what I got for the price I paid...I didnt just get the website built, I got hosting, and access to an interface where I can completely change the layout of the site, and update anything myself by simply uploading a picture, and dragging and dropping it into a box.

I would rather have this, seems so much more simpler than having a website built especially for a person that doesnt know code.