| New Video | Stik Gilatine aka Caine Marko - In the clouds

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Good shit fam... alter ego not even necessary, STIK GILATINE is already branded & embedded in the bay rap scene.

But the song goes hard as usual, video was clean.

Jan 23, 2006
WWW.408inc.com
thanks for all the feedback yall my bad been busy in the middle of a move.. Caine Marko is just the name im going to use for an e.p "The Caine Marko project" Caine Marko is "Jugernauts" govt. name so it goes with the villain movement we are pushing. Stik Gilatine is the permanent alias.this project is basically wrapped up. me and leon freeze have an e.p ready to go also. we are just droppin the caine stuff first.

@wt sav i have "block choppin" that dropped on Metal Mouth and then i dropped "The Fly Guy" and i have 4 or 5 mixtapes floating around brotha

Jan 23, 2006
WWW.408inc.com
thanks for all the feedback yall my bad been busy in the middle of a move.. Caine Marko is just the name im going to use for an e.p "The Caine Marko project" Caine Marko is "Jugernauts" govt. name so it goes with the villain movement we are pushing. Stik Gilatine is the permanent alias.this project is basically wrapped up. me and leon freeze have an e.p ready to go also. we are just droppin the caine stuff first.

@wt sav i have "block choppin" that dropped on Metal Mouth and then i dropped "The Fly Guy" and i have 4 or 5 mixtapes floating around brotha

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
i still slap block choppin.
stunt pilot GOES!. that beat smackin.

i got fly guy and stik skywalker on my ipod slappin too.