NEW VIDEO: Ruff Necc & Crip Face - Don't You Know (ft. P-Locsta)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 21, 2011
The Netherlands
Last edited:

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
This song features "P-Locsta", a name you might recognize from his Underworld Compilation album which features a lotta Sactown artists.
P-lobster is much better known around here for being a Dutch wannabe crip who makes terrible music. You aren't gonna make any new fans by dropping that clowns name. He's on lil lucky status.

Jan 21, 2011
The Netherlands
I see y'all love 2 talk all that trash but not a single word about the music.
First of all we ain't from London so get ya facts straight before u start yappin.
2nd: It's real retarded & easy to hate on a persons name without knowin where it came from, so I'll just cut your 12yrs old ass some slacc & get bacc 2 business.
Much luv 2 the folks recognizing real music when they hear it, and a big middlefinger for y'all haters! RUFF NECC

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I see y'all love 2 talk all that trash but not a single word about the music.
First of all we ain't from London so get ya facts straight before u start yappin.
2nd: It's real retarded & easy to hate on a persons name without knowin where it came from, so I'll just cut your 12yrs old ass some slacc & get bacc 2 business.
Much luv 2 the folks recognizing real music when they hear it, and a big middlefinger for y'all haters! RUFF NECC
Thats right, you guys aren;t from london, you're from holland......

crip on, breh.

Jan 30, 2007
First dude rappin kinda reminded me of Doc circa Bloccstyle, I just can't get down with or support any artist rappin blood or crip that ain't from Cali especially those eastcoast faggots like dipset etc.