New Video - Mistah Fab - Feds Taking Pics ..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
Could have been done on a better beat but I understand the message. Dumb niggas telling on themselves muthafuckas are not orginized at all. Using they own product and shit. Niggas are there own worst enemy crabs in a barrel

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Could have been done on a better beat but I understand the message. Dumb niggas telling on themselves muthafuckas are not orginized at all. Using they own product and shit. Niggas are there own worst enemy crabs in a barrel
Agree .. Never really been a big Mistah Fab fan but I do like some of the newer stuff . I like how he's Supporting the growing North Oakland Movement and the message in his songs have been solid .

...... with the recent arrests w/ Thizz artists this message goes for all pushing that line .

Jul 4, 2011
Agree .. Never really been a big Mistah Fab fan but I do like some of the newer stuff . I like how he's Supporting the growing North Oakland Movement and the message in his songs have been solid .

...... with the recent arrests w/ Thizz artists this message goes for all pushing that line .

His older material > his new material. If this FAB ever came back:

[video=youtube;iLuQl556Vhw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLuQl556Vhw[/video]

http://mistahfab.bandcamp.com/track/the-biz

he'd be on top.

Feb 8, 2006
I never could understand the hate fab gets ive always enjoyed his music. Seems like a real solid dude much respect to the brotha.

Jan 19, 2011
I LOVE HOW EVERYTIME IN A VIDEO THE "FEDS" ARE ALWAYS PORTRAYED AS A NERDY WHITE DUDE, CRACKS ME UP,STICKIN OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB, CHANCES ARE IF THE MAJORITY OF THE MINORITY IN THAT PART OF TOWN OR THE WHOLE CITY IS BLACK, BETTER BELIEVE THE MUTHAFUCKER TAKIN UR PHOTO IS BLACK, MISTAH FAB KINDA PISSED ME OFF DUDE HAD THE WORLD IN HIS POCKET TO GET THE BAY MAINSTREAM AND DECIDED THAT GHOSTRIDE OR WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE BULLSHIT ASS RAP TITLE WAS AS HIS WORLD PREMIERE VIDEO. NIG LATIN WAS THE SHIT, JUS WISH HE WOULDA REPPED THE BAY A LIL DFFRNT WHEN HE HAD THE CHANCE TO DO IT BIG FOR THE BAY

Oct 31, 2007
I LOVE HOW EVERYTIME IN A VIDEO THE "FEDS" ARE ALWAYS PORTRAYED AS A NERDY WHITE DUDE, CRACKS ME UP,STICKIN OUT LIKE A SORE THUMB, CHANCES ARE IF THE MAJORITY OF THE MINORITY IN THAT PART OF TOWN OR THE WHOLE CITY IS BLACK, BETTER BELIEVE THE MUTHAFUCKER TAKIN UR PHOTO IS BLACK, MISTAH FAB KINDA PISSED ME OFF DUDE HAD THE WORLD IN HIS POCKET TO GET THE BAY MAINSTREAM AND DECIDED THAT GHOSTRIDE OR WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE BULLSHIT ASS RAP TITLE WAS AS HIS WORLD PREMIERE VIDEO. NIG LATIN WAS THE SHIT, JUS WISH HE WOULDA REPPED THE BAY A LIL DFFRNT WHEN HE HAD THE CHANCE TO DO IT BIG FOR THE BAY
There are government paid snitches in every hood. believe that