New Video Interview at Juggalonews.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
Brand new video interview with Tech and Kaliko at JuggaloNews.com. Bunch of cool new info. Especially, that Tech is changing his name for Kabosh.

Jan 4, 2005
Phinfan15 said:
Brand new video interview with Tech and Kaliko at JuggaloNews.com. Bunch of cool new info. Especially, that Tech is changing his name for Kabosh.

i don't think anyone will know if he changes it to WAYNE MINOR, unless he throws somewhere in there that he is tech. guess we will have to see when it happens.

Nov 7, 2006
i love that sellout question. i have a good one for everybody. do u think that real tech fans thinks he sold out or just juggalos and freaks who liked weird shit like um... spiked red hair.

Sep 26, 2002
I hope Tech, or Wayne rather, is gonna be more present on the actual Kabosh songs than he was on the little pills tracks. but then again, as they said in that interview, it was kaliko's song and he dreamt it up.

I also hope the find kick ass band members for it and keep the production raw and not too poppy

but that's just me

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
in10city_131x said:
I hope Tech, or Wayne rather, is gonna be more present on the actual Kabosh songs than he was on the little pills tracks. but then again, as they said in that interview, it was kaliko's song and he dreamt it up.

I also hope the find kick ass band members for it and keep the production raw and not too poppy

but that's just me
he was present throughout the whole song

Sep 26, 2002
ok. let me listen again

edit: yeah i see what you mean...
i guess i was just always waiting for them to do alternating verses and now tech is doing his own rap verse and some spoken "answer lines" to kriss two verses and all the choruses