New Video By Joezy Wells "Rub It" Produced By Blackbox from "Talk Of Tha Town" Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
New Video By Joezy Wells "Rub It" Produced By Blackbox from "Talk Of Tha Town" Album

Check out this Video from Joezy Wells of Oak Park titled "Rub It" from his upcoming Album "Talk Of Tha Town" Coming 2010 fr. Flossalini, Doey Rock, Lace Leno, Dubb 20, Krypto and More. Featuring Production from Indecent The Slapmaster, Blackbox, Stealth and more.

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
I'm not feeling the video itself and the hook of the track. It's way too simple to be that long. It would be great if you managed to enhance it a bit before the final release.

However Joezy Wells is a pretty good artist, I liked his verses and the performances I heard on Flossalini's debut solo. Keep us updated on the progress, Floss.

Apr 5, 2006
i dont know what to say about the song lol man but that video looks cheap as fuck homie... on the real theres folks out there doin professional HD music video work for next to no dollars nowadays man take advantage of that shit....