New Uthanizum 2 Track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
The only impressive track on this album is "We Gangsta". The first Uthanizm actually shits all over this album.

Devilz Playground, City Gone Bad, Blocca Blocca, Go That Deep, I Keeps It Gangsta, and Dump would suggest a much more consistent album in the first Uthanizm than this newer one.

Apr 25, 2007
The only impressive track on this album is "We Gangsta". The first Uthanizm actually shits all over this album.

Devilz Playground, City Gone Bad, Blocca Blocca, Go That Deep, I Keeps It Gangsta, and Dump would suggest a much more consistent album in the first Uthanizm than this newer one.
what are you smoking Lu?? the first uthanizm was average at best.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
what are you smoking Lu?? the first uthanizm was average at best.
Never claimed it wasn't average, but really, Uthanizm II shitting all over those songs? Are you kidding me? You had some of the last good verses by Lynch on Uthanizm. On the other hand, Devious, Loki, Snag Loco, Pit, Zagg, and Young Phate all ripped it on that album.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Impalas, is there a completed and mixed and mastered version of suicidio morte by lynch?
i say completed because the one we've heard has only one verse

also, is there a mastered version of smoked half because the one i have sounds a bit low quality and distorted

May 9, 2002
Never claimed it wasn't average, but really, Uthanizm II shitting all over those songs? Are you kidding me? You had some of the last good verses by Lynch on Uthanizm. On the other hand, Devious, Loki, Snag Loco, Pit, Zagg, and Young Phate all ripped it on that album.
That maybe so, but the beats on there were fuckin ATROCIOUS. Period.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
T-Nutty and his Winnie the Pooh rhymes lol, figured you'd bring him up.

After hearing what some call "classic" and "tight" around here, you can hardly take it serious anymore. Btw, beats on the songs mentioned above were far from atrocious, the hell you talking about? If anything, they sounded more professional than anything on the sequel.

May 9, 2002
T-Nutty and his Winnie the Pooh rhymes lol, figured you'd bring him up.

After hearing what some call "classic" and "tight" around here, you can hardly take it serious anymore. Btw, beats on the songs mentioned above were far from atrocious, the hell you talking about? If anything, they sounded more professional than anything on the sequel.
As you can see, you're the only that thinks that. Baffling.

Sorry buddy, but you're taste in music is atrocious.

*shrugs*

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Have it your way, it doesn't matter one bit. One thing is clear though, my opinion is no different than your outrageous one of SODS being corny and whatnot.
Likewise buddy.