New Up and Coming Dago artist Mel-Mel

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2006
What's Hatnin' Siccness, just wanted ya'll 2 check out my Lil Bro Mel-Mel's music and let me know what ya'll think. I'm thinkin bout puttin' him out, but I wanna get sum other niggas feedback on da music before I decide, leave a comment whether its negative or positive, just keep it 100.

www.myspace.com/princeyungmel

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
What's Hatnin' Siccness, just wanted ya'll 2 check out my Lil Bro Mel-Mel's music and let me know what ya'll think. I'm thinkin bout puttin' him out, but I wanna get sum other niggas feedback on da music before I decide, leave a comment whether its negative or positive, just keep it 100.

www.myspace.com/princeyungmel
He aint bad...but he aint quite there yet. Before you waste time or money putting him or anyone else out..I reccomend that you test the waters..do a song or two...help determine where their head is at..are they motivated, are they ready to work hard...or they just gonna play rapper and record songs off your dough you spend?

Mar 21, 2006
He aint bad...but he aint quite there yet. Before you waste time or money putting him or anyone else out..I reccomend that you test the waters..do a song or two...help determine where their head is at..are they motivated, are they ready to work hard...or they just gonna play rapper and record songs off your dough you spend?
Yeah dat, I appreciate da feedback, U 1 of da few niggas on here dat I feel gotta ear 4 quality music. But Yeah, he gotta lotta shit already recorded, he did all of it from his laptop, so da sound and all dat ain't up 2 par, but he still in school and hoopin' so he got alot on his plate.