New Trae LP - Drama !

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Im lovin this shit, Trae makes The Game look like the amatuer he is with his own beats

Much like ABN this a mixtape but they fucked around and re-made full songs with new hooks and shit

Some of the realest spits i haeard this year thus far are on here

Jan 2, 2003
Mayne, this CD is hot, Not your normal low quality shitty ass mixtape. Seemed like he took his time on this one. Didn't just rap over already used beats, he flipped em. They even remade Nice N Slow by Usher, and the SHits HEAT.

Mar 8, 2005
all of Trae's shit is tight this C.D. Drama go's hard as fuck Trae and Z-RO are gonna take this rap shit over that real gangsta shit come out of H-Town Texas peep the resume from Scarface to Slim Thug To Trae and Z-RO H-Town cant be fucked wit

Mar 8, 2005
D-Locc60 said:
CAN someone dropp a list of TRAE albums:???

also, which one come the tightest??

holla baccccccc

D
the first one is Trae losing composer then ther is the shit with Z-RO A.B.N. then Trae Same Thang Diferant Day its a 4 disck set wit a DVD thats the one I like the best then ther is the new shit Trae Drama but also his shit wit the Gurilla Maab is hard as hell to G-Maab is Z-RO Trae Doudie D and T Ray but T Ray and Trae got plex now the G-Maab albums are In The Midst Of Gurillas, Rise, and Reserected, then on top of all that ther is the S.L.A.B. (Slow Loud And Bangin) thats Jay Ton, Pimp Skinny, Lil Red, and a few other cats there albums are S.L.A.B. Vol 1 - 4 and 4.5 Plex and the new one commin out soon S.L.A.B. The Anthem and thats gonna be on King Of Da Ghetto Records thats Z-RO's new label also the new Trae and Z-RO A.B.N. Part 2 will be on King Of The Ghetto Records

Mar 8, 2005
Jay Dub said:
the first one is Trae losing composer then ther is the shit with Z-RO A.B.N. then Trae Same Thang Diferant Day its a 4 disck set wit a DVD thats the one I like the best then ther is the new shit Trae Drama but also his shit wit the Gurilla Maab is hard as hell to G-Maab is Z-RO Trae Doudie D and T Ray but T Ray and Trae got plex now the G-Maab albums are In The Midst Of Gurillas, Rise, and Reserected, then on top of all that ther is the S.L.A.B. (Slow Loud And Bangin) thats Jay Ton, Pimp Skinny, Lil Red, and a few other cats there albums are S.L.A.B. Vol 1 - 4 and 4.5 Plex and the new one commin out soon S.L.A.B. The Anthem and thats gonna be on King Of Da Ghetto Records thats Z-RO's new label also the new Trae and Z-RO A.B.N. Part 2 will be on King Of The Ghetto Records
.....by the way there is also teh new Trae commin out called restless

Mar 22, 2005
MAYNE!!!!! I got this album like last week and its another Trae classic.........all of Trae albums (Losing Composure, Same Thing Different Day) goes hard as fuk and this one is no different.

Mar 8, 2005
tosin said:
trae's not on any released screw tapes and grabbin grain aint a screw tape as far as i know..
Ya nigga Grabbin Grain is on one of dem Screw tapes I just cant remember which one and he's on a song hear and ther on some other shit to

Oct 10, 2002
Screwed-Up said:
that song was on "As The World Turns Slow" i got that cd and my homeboy down here told me that aint a real Screw tape it was put out by wreckless enterainment
FYI Wreckless Entertainment is Point Blank and PSk 13 Dj Screw's close Homey's, so best believe when they stamp the name DJ Screw on the album cover it's a Screw tape, maybe you didn't know but that's Point Blank on those Screw tapes that says if "Dj Screw didn't do it it's not a Screw Tape, Muthafucka's Got Screw on they album Covers Dog" Blank always talks about getin permission from his (Screw's) parents and givin back to them. So when it says Wreckless Ent. That's the closest you'll get to Screw. Then he released Sentimental Value! Blank has lots of shit that Screw did for him just sittin. As The World Turns Slow and all of Screw album's came out on BigTyme Records which was the same label Point Blank and PSK were on. From there Blank started his own Wreckless Ent.