New Track By Me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
I say drop it because the whole weird voice thing is dead. A lot of people used it around these parts and it is awful. That's one of my biggest pet peeves. People rapping with "scary" voices or using weird voice effects. Some exceptions, but not many.

May 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Don't do horrorcore, there's enough wannabe's out there running aorund with hatchets and using kooky voices.

Use your reg voice, goddamnit. You don't sound like a homo or anything.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
I rather sound the way I do than make Horrorcore voice music. I rather work on lyrics and flows because I feel that's what horrorcore lacks. Especially on the lyrical end.
http://www.myspace.com/thekv7

Like slut was saying there is already enough kooky voice people running around this genre. We even have people with little fag voices in this genre like Bob E Nite. Don't be that guy.

Nov 15, 2007
i agree with not changing your voice, atleast not that much.... think about the people who are in the horrorcore genre who are atchually doing something, who are good they dont change their voice into that wierd voice... think about it