New Tracc! No Thang by Skool Of Lost Souls

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
L @Lil Evil , don't let these dudes get to you, Bro. This is a whole other world in here. Unfamiliar names come through the Siccness Open Forum, post their music & it's open season for ridicule to everybody in here.

Take it as an enunciation, but these dudes don't know the good dude you really are. And a real G in the streets. Shout out to the OriGinal PBK Gangstaz Big Spank, A.K, Lil Evil, Key Loom, Man Man etc!

Stay up G!

Last edited:
Props: Mixerr
Dec 14, 2006
L @Lil Evil , don't let these dudes get to you, Bro. This is a whole other world in here. Unfamiliar names come through the Siccness Open Forum, post their music & it's open season for ridicule to everybody in here.

Take it as an enunciation, but these dudes don't know the good dude you really are. And a real G in the streets. Shout out to the OriGinal PBK Gangstaz Big Spank, A.K, Lil Evil, Key Loom, Man Man etc!

Stay up G!
I'll keep that in mind family thanks for the advice! I just started hearing Count The Cash in my head earlier, you and Yun-Gun both have some 831 classics might have to get some of that music from ya Bro!

Props: Gemini
May 16, 2002
I'll keep that in mind family thanks for the advice! I just started hearing Count The Cash in my head earlier, you and Yun-Gun both have some 831 classics might have to get some of that music from ya Bro!
Thank you! It's appreciated.

PM here or inbox me on Facebook with your email & I'll shoot it your way.