New Topic: Venues; Emcee W/ DJ Battleling

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I Want To Set Up A Bluetooth System Through My House My 3 Stereo Bluetooth Systems

I Have A Bluetooth Phone To Connect The Music

I Have A Computer But Problems With A or The Bluetooth Connector in the laptop

I Have A Numark 3 DJ Deck

I Need A Mic And Mixing Gears

And I need a profession sound stage for the roof of my apt but I want to run the studio of the venue from inside my house to the street; All DJing And Emceeing from inside and have a back porch sound produce stage on the back porch if running into any problems mainly a hip hop produce and few electronic Geeks.

And rock out my neighborhood for CAUSE: I'm Not Naming It Though But Keeping It Disclosed But If Anyone Would Want To Join They Can Come And I Will Give A Time And Date To Come.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I'll Name The Cause Right Here Though: "A FORUM TO END THEM ALL" it is about racism
where my city is prettifying the buildings though vision of MLK of Youths Living Together and felt my whole time living have been defined by it. When I First moved here it was totally segregated to down town where it was merely black folk and fam. Now It Is Much Different and I Want To Join My HOMIES crank and crew YOUNG NATION ENT To It ( From the Same Hood Network, Shepherd Homes Community." Me And Home K-Wit Of The Nit Wits of The SAMMIE COATS Gang will host it, Inviting all Races and Ethnicities To Define Their hip hop Through Our Artists that day bringing light on "I HAVE A DREAM SPEACH"