New topic? Loki addressing Lynch..Why he left Siccmade

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 27, 2005
Sunday, February 15, 2009

ATTN: Lynch
You live in an altered reality, brother. I find it laughable that you think it is ME who betrayed YOU. Your greatest talent, besides your abilities as a lyricist, is picking people who will be loyal to you to the detriment of their own livelihood, health, & wealth. I spent the better part of a decade defending you to the people who questioned your credibility, let alone your talent. On numerous occasions I showed up at your door w/ the pistols & the resolve to handle the bullshit you routinely bring into your life & the lives of those who love you. And I was down w/ you before your fame, dude. But you betrayed me, Lynch. You lied to me, you manipulated me & others in Siccmade to your own selfish ends. And you are intelligent enough to know this in your heart, say what you will. You got Makaveli in you, I’ll give you that. But that’s where the buck stops. Yeah, you will find new folks who will buy into your bullshit—Lynch is a cool cat, he’s down to earth, he real—& you will use them until their use to you expires. I’ve seen it happen a million times. I only wish those people a shorter life span in your orbit than mine. Nobody deserves the abuse you dish out. Period. Me, Art B., Hyst, COS, Tall Cann, Zagg, Rip, etc. If I’ve forgotten anybody, forgive me, the list is long indeed.

I left Siccmade because of the issues around Sicx. Not about a higher position, not because X offered a better deal. Make no mistake about it. The culture of support you created around Sicx for the foul shit he did? Unacceptable, brother. Yeah, I still got love for him; we were real tight, once. But my love for him is tough love & does not excuse his actions. You keep perpetuating this myth that he was somehow wronged, that he might not have done it, & this sickens me. (It also sickens me that we are still discussing this in a public forum; the man who keeps stirring up this issue publicly w/ his hyperbole? That would be you.) It stains us all, brother. I wish you could see that. Sicx plead guilty because he did it. And he made his apology in court. I’ve read the transcripts. It’s too bad you haven’t. How long has he been in there? And you still haven’t talked w/ him? You are seriously mistaken in thinking giving him shout-outs in songs might purchase you any street cred. It only further exposes you as a misguided man to the real kids on the street, in the grit & grind, on some real gangster shit, & the men doing time in the penitentiary. This is not gangster, brother. Make no mistake about it.

As for beef on the internet, I’m cool. I had to respond to this, but from here on out I would appreciate you hitting me up on my celly. The number ain’t changed. I’ve sent a message to you w/ my number just in case. This shit is tiresome & I’m intent on being a grown man on some grown man shit. Yeah, X spoke on it. He felt compelled to. You already know my position & bringing me up is only to your detriment. I am about peace, these days. Looking into my son’s eyes, what else is there?

Capeesh?

‘Nuff said.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
rippemup said:
I didn't take the time to read yo whole blog cuz I knew it was a bunch a bullshit, I saw somethin about you brought pistols and shit or somethin like that, you gonna sit up there and make the fans think your a gangta cuzz you with Xraided? I'm afraid if I read that whole blog, ama have to come and beat you ass cuz of your lies. You took me and my pregnamt girl in!!! with Baby kevin, wheres that loki?!!!!!! You gonna say you left cuz of SICX when sicx was not even with us! You a smart lyin ass dude and I really dont know why you would do that, but ay, keep this goin and I will come handle it, X can't help you either! You don't know no matter what X say he knows he loves me and yo hatin ass can't change that! even tho you would want to. Nolove said you was actin like a bitch when he hit you up!!! I figured that. Stay out of it punk or holla at me like a man. that's why you didn't post on here cuz you know I ca respond, sell these fans dreams if you want to, but you better keep it off the net for you get some blacc-eyeglasses

my email is :[email protected]

holla!!!

this is what he said....

Mar 7, 2004
If there really family they'll fight it out and hopfully still love eachouther after.Man ive been a fan of both for almost 15 years i hate to see this when they could be makeing the music that we all love.