New Tech Remixes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
Thanks a lot, that one was actually made by looping 2 clips of Tech beatboxing (Mitch Bade & The Industry Is Punks) from T9X, and blending them together

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
You oughta hold off on any more till you got a full mixtape. You oughta try blending Tech verses with verses from different pellas. Also learn how to export a full quality mp3, and if you have AIM, hit me up for a compressor plugin to make your tracks sound a lot fuller and warmer.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
You mean the one that was posted on Figg's board all fucked up? It was missing the left channel or some shit, the video was something like 50 seconds too short. Identity-X, or maybe it was Tormentid, one of them cats 'fixed it' though. It was nice to actually see Tech in that video though compared to the puppet, even if it was just studio footage.

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
No clue. Might be on youtube again. If not, I don't know.

To the big homie that made these, I also recommend flipping the samples harder. Like the intro to Dip in the Whip by Krizz where they lower the shit in pitch a couple times so it doesn't clash with the vocals as much, or you could chop it up a bit on hooks or some shit, instead of just looping.