New Tech N9ne web site

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
I can not began to tell you all how many people hit me up about (therealtechn9ne.com) web site. The truth is that shit is embarrassing. The main reason that we have let that site be nothing more than a tour page and a web store is because we have been spending all of our time focusing on a totally redesigned Tech site. The new site will be launched in the very near future. The layout of the site coincides with the new Tech N9ne look that he has recently implemented. You all will also be glad to know that the new site will be substantially easier for us to update and change. It is very important to me that we bring all of you news updates,pictures,up to date videos,and to the minute tour page info. This type of shit is extremely time consuming with our current 6 year old site. The back end of our new sit is much more user friendly; hell even I can do the updates myself! Anyway,keep an eye out because the new site is the shit. I'm out! T. O.

Oct 6, 2004
Only thing I can tell about the "new" look is he's done away with the orange hair and usually has it in corn row's or whatever now. He still paints his face or has a word on it. Anyone else update on the "new" look?

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Great news.

EDIT Wait... New site launched? Will it be a comepletely different site... or will it just be a complete redesign of TheRealTechN9ne.com? :confused: