New Tech N9ne "Vintage Tech"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2004
Im Speechless off This Cd, This is the most impressive Ive ever heard Tech N9ne, This is not a unreleased Cd thats mediocre, Im lovin this, Tech comes Tight and the mix of the type of songs is crazy, club shit, crazy shit, church , that Save yourself is on my answering machine

Feb 8, 2003
Prozac1 said:
Im Speechless off This Cd, This is the most impressive Ive ever heard Tech N9ne, This is not a unreleased Cd thats mediocre, Im lovin this, Tech comes Tight and the mix of the type of songs is crazy, club shit, crazy shit, church , that Save yourself is on my answering machine
Most them tracks are off his previous albums. I'm not a big fan and even I heard most of them tracks before.

Aug 18, 2002
Calm Before the Storm...The Worst....Anghellic cuts....Absolute Power DVD....really only bout 4-5 tracks that aren't available to the common internet user.

Jun 23, 2004
That Be Jelous is one of the good ones on there. "Be Jealous, when you see my on the tv scrren wilen, when you see in the magazine smiling, Ha Ha motherfucka Ha Ha, " CAnt weight for that new religion cd to pop out.