New Tall Cann G Songs on madesicc.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2006
I took a listen to each track but when i got to Gunz Blazin' thats the track i liked the most. It has the formula of the dark shit that i like. It sounds more real to me when the music is like that it compliments the lyrics. That is a solid track. Dont get me wrong but thats the only shit ill listen too. http://www.madesicc.com

Jan 4, 2006
Yeah On Phonk Beta's Album he was featured on the Track called Novacain i thought it sounded like him. Its good hes got a different style it sounds good. If they produce all thier stuff like Gunz Blazin' then it will be untouchable. In my opinion thats some real solid producing, it sounds like phonk beta smoked some good shit on that one.

Jan 4, 2006
Im not 100% sure but it sounds like he produced it. Its like he combined the new sound he produced on his album with the darkness type of feeling that was on tracks like die,1by1 from loaded. That should keep that dark stuff as there signature sound.

Jan 4, 2006
Yeah thats some good shit,werent you the guy who was selling a bunch of cd's a while ago, i remember those pictures damn thats alot of cd's. have you Got P-folks album?

Feb 23, 2003
I like Dame on "Ordinary Thug" a lot!
Thats the 3rd classic verse by Ballin A$$ Dame in a row after that Trigganometry. I hope he comes back wit another solo soon.

Apr 25, 2002
Cold187 said:
I like Dame on "Ordinary Thug" a lot!
Thats the 3rd classic verse by Ballin A$$ Dame in a row after that Trigganometry. I hope he comes back wit another solo soon.
yEA you right about that...Till We Sicx gotta be my fave though

Jan 4, 2006
suspect#1 said:
yea dat...But P Folks sold..

Its all good man, thanks 4 replying. If anyone has got it all i want are the tracks i dont give a shit about the album cover, its just the music i want.

Thankyou

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
NOT TO TALKE SHIT, BUT I'M TALK'N' SHIT!!!

I USE TO THINK TALL CANN G WAS HARD AS FUCC UNTIL I SEEN WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE THEN I HEARD THAT STORY ABOUT HIM GET'N' HIS WHOOPED UP AND DOWN THE STREET WITH NO SHOES ON AT A CLUB BY SOME BAY CATS PLEAD'N' FOR A PASS!!!

I'LL PASS!!!

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
OH GOD, HERE COMES THE SICCMADE CAPTAIN SAVE'EMS.
REAL LIFE???
WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT MY LIFE???
DOG I'VE BEEN IN MANY A SCRAPS WHEN THE NUMBERS WERE UNEVEN
HAD MY ASS WHOOPED BEFORE, AND I TOOK IT LIKE A MAN!!!
FACE TO FACE, NOT BACC TO FACE!!!

Aug 7, 2002
so u sayin u can go up to 10 niggas when u da only one and got ya ass kicked im sho tall can would handle it like a man if it was face to face but it's whateva tho