New T-Rock mixtape feat. C-Mob...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com

New mixtape to hold fans over until The Burning Book drops...

featuring Area 51, Yung Hazardus, Slikk, Reek, Mr. Sche, & C-Mob...

available at iapstore.com and trockonline.com...

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
right on.... here go the tracklisting...

1. That Dirty
2. Beatin Up The Block
3. Time Is Money
4. Chiefin On Haze (Original Version)
5. T-Rock Speaks (Interlude)
6. I Got Dat - Area 51 (T-Rock, Slikk, Yung Hazardus)
7. All I See Is A feat. Yung Hazardus
8. Fuckin Wit Pimpin (Original Version)
9. Hate The Game feat. C-Mob & Reek
10. Pull Up To Da Light (Luney Tunez Remix)
11. Get My Weight Up feat. Yung Hazardus
12. Who Is Area 51 (Interlude)
13. Dat Gangsta Gangsta - Area 51 (T-Rock, Slikk) feat. C-Mob
14. Hustle Hard feat. Mr. Sche & Yung Hazardus
15. Mean Mug (Mossberg Remix)
16. Flossin
17. Candy Red Lac feat. Reek
18. Beatin Down Tha Block - Area 51 (T-Rock, Yung Hazardus, Slikk)

Jun 9, 2007
^ uhhh... ok? lol... so... are you gonna change that anytime soon, or just keep wanting?

or do you expect somebody to just post it up for free? lol

aye C-Mob, I haven't actually bought any of T-Rock's albums but I'm feelin most everything I've heard from him over the years... if you were to recommend one album, based on the highest quality production and sick flow, which one would it be?

Jul 6, 2002
i want this but i never buy anything besides tech n9ne and bone thugs and stg & nas & yuk
wow yer music taste is so versitile! back on topic, for real if this is the same t rock that made the original "who let the dawgs out" (b4 bahama boys fucked it up for diznee), and ripped Pastor Troy on that last verse on his own song that was on the hypnotized camp posse compilation back in 2000 , I gotta have this almost as bad as I need jeezuz, newports n beer religously. so t rock aint fuckin wit 3six no mo???? n y is this thread on the midwest forum when he frum ATL? just curious, but seriously good lookin out holmes, i'm coppn this 1!

Oct 22, 2007
www.geocities.com
^ uhhh... ok? lol... so... are you gonna change that anytime soon, or just keep wanting?

or do you expect somebody to just post it up for free? lol

aye C-Mob, I haven't actually bought any of T-Rock's albums but I'm feelin most everything I've heard from him over the years... if you were to recommend one album, based on the highest quality production and sick flow, which one would it be?
i kno i aint cmob, but rock solid 420 on of his best imo. conspiracy theory and defcon: lyrical warfare both have some major bangers on there as well.

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
i'd go with the "420 reincarnated mixtape", you can find it at best buy or fye... his older shit is tight too but the beats were lacking... the 420 reincarnated mixtape has the total package, beats and flow... only downside to it is it has the cliche mixtape dj yelling at the beginning of some tracks...

you can get a digital download from iapstore.com that doesn't have the dj on there though...

Aug 31, 2007
copped mine today, have to wait at least 2 fuckin weeks till it arrives though...
"Dat Gangsta Gangsta" is the track from the Rock Solid snippet on the Vendetta Album where C-Mob drops a verse, right? Need that track so much.

btw i got all T-Rock solo Albums OG now, my favourites are Conspiracy Theory and Rock Solid 4:20, but you go well with that 420 Reincarnated Mixtape too.