New STREET LIFE shit...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2004
the website aint really nothin right now its been fucked up for a while we not gon' worry bout it till here in a nother month or so when we get new photoes n' all that shit for the new cd. it'll be back up though. PHX...haha..dont pass that shit around. new cd gon' be off the mutha fuckin chain though...gon' have a couple colabs on it this time too.

May 2, 2002
dog I all the songs you've put out on the net.. I been feelin napduece shit for a long ass time. Yall definitely some of the coldest cats out the midwest.

I got a snippet of this weed song you (doe) did in like 2003 or so. maybe earlier, maybe later. its only like a minute long, but thats one of the dopest weed songs I ever heard. Forgot what is was called. Pretty cliche name like Smokin or Smokin Bud.. I dunno. Did that song ever get put on a cd?

May 26, 2004
we done did so many weed songs my dude i couldnt even tell you..no idea...most of em i dont even have no more but this album "By Any Means" i cant even explain to yall how hard this bitch gon' be jus gon' drop it down n' see what everybody say...this one gon' concrete us in though as one of the most real ass raw ass midwest classic ass music makein mutha fuckas though for real..yall can quote me on that shit

Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
DoeFromSLC said:
this one gon' concrete us in though as one of the most real ass raw ass midwest classic ass music makein mutha fuckas though for real..yall can quote me on that shit
maan, i havent pulled out my nap duece cd for years. Still got the last SLC in rotation. my only critisism would be the sound quality of the last album. anticipating this new one