New Store in the Rich!!! Come support, pics inside.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2006
Come support yall!!! New store in Richmond. We do any type of custom shit, Hats, tees, hoodys, shoes and more. Please check the pics below, all our shit is RAW!!!! We also carry name brand shit, fitted new era, coogi, dunks etc.... skate boarding shit will also be available shortly. Don't miss out folks, We are on 23rd and Sanford right across the street from Richmond High. Hit me back with any questions.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
where's that at, right next to the bonfare market? I'mma go peep next time I'm in the rich.....wussup with the Siccness discount? Am I gonna get some plug if I go in there with my 510 hat on? lol

that bread & butter piece is fresh too

Jan 29, 2006
where's that at, right next to the bonfare market? I'mma go peep next time I'm in the rich.....wussup with the Siccness discount? Am I gonna get some plug if I go in there with my 510 hat on? lol

that bread & butter piece is fresh too

Yea, the peice is raw. It was done in courtesy of Quepid from 2C, if you's a writer you probably hearda him. Mention the sicness and you will get a discount.