New stalker victim...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2007
I know theres a thread for this....but I cant find it! SO SHUTUP! lol

Anywho....heres this bitch that is going to get her ass beat but i thought it would be funny for you all to call and harass her.

Her name is Kathrine, i think, but she for sure goes by markie...

Slutty ass bitch to feel free to rape the hoe..

her number is
209-846-0310

she doesnt except blocked calls so do the best you can PLEASE! oh you can always hit up her myspace <3

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=55297332

Jul 4, 2007
btw....this bitch things Mars is MARZ....and everytime i tell her bitch ass different....shes like no theres not other Mars cept the one from psychopathic

I swear to GOD im gonna stomp this bitches face to the south pole

Jul 4, 2007
Well...the girl for one fucked over my homie, the bitch is constantly talking shit, while i was in Arizona, she tried gettin at my boyfriend, and that wasnt the first time, not to mention shes a little pussy bitch that talks all this shit about beatin my ass, but the hoe sure dont come out side when im tryin to box her.....I know not the best reasons...but its just something for you all to do on your free time =)

Jul 4, 2007
its sad too....its not just her....its all her little friends....

You wannna know what this bitches nickname is?

..........Gangbang........

Seriously..her friends even made a song about her. Its very catchy actually..but none the less....her name is gang bang

Jul 4, 2007
What i find funny is everytime she tells me to call her, so she can act hard over the phone...LOL....she never answers and her mom says shes not home. Hmm...scared much?