NEW SONG UP ON MY MYSPACE PAGE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
JUST WANTED TO LET YALL KNOW I PUT UP A NEW SONG FROM THE UPCOMING ALBUM "OSO GANGSTA"...THE SONG IS DEDICATED TO MY LIL HOMIE FLACO WHO PASSED AWAY OVER A YEAR AGO. HE WAS BARELY 18 WHEN HE PASSED AND I WANTED TO SHARE THIS SONG WITH EVERYBODY CAUSE IT'S SOME DEEP STR8 FROM THE HEART SHIT! I COULDN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS HOMEBOY RIGHT HERE. BUT ANYWAY SLIDE THROUGH MY MYSPACE PAGE AND CHECK IT OUT ONE TIME. THANKS YALL FOR YOUR TIME.

www.myspace.com/bigosoloco

Feb 13, 2004
DAMN OSO THAT WAS DEEP BRO. I COULD FEEL YOUR PAIN THAT YOU HAD IN YOUR VOICE THAT DAY WHEN YOU LAID DOWN THE TRACK. MUCH RESPECT AND R.I.P TO YOUR HOMIE FLACO.

May 2, 2002
I thank yall for the comments. The lil homie could spit fire..... but he never told me he knew how to rap cause he didn't want me to think that he was only around cause he wanted me to put him on a project or somethin. he was just out there ridin and doin what he was suppose to feel me..but a couple weeks before he passed he can through to the pad and let me know what's up...he spit a whole song he had written and i put this on everything....the lyrics and delivery would've blew more then half the rappers away that are out there right now...but like i said in the track i never had a chance to get him in the studio..but again yall thanks.