New song on techs myspace - Bunk Rock Bitch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Man yall need to stop hating on auto tune its been around for years chilllll. And Bunk Rock hits hard.
im just sick of everybody and they're fucking mama usin the shit, christ its fun sometimes but when you hear on everything its gettin real fuckin old

this song is alright, still doesnt beat whip it by a long shot but is cool

Aug 27, 2007
werent all the songs on FP supposed to have movie titles?

or did i hear that wrong?
damn, ive never heard that shit before man.that would be a interesting/crazy concept for a cd...i couldent see kutt doin sumthin like that.

...i dont understand why some of yall are whining about songs from 2 years ago not being on the album...isnt it a good thing that these old ass songs arent on it?...i wouldent want songs on a free cd from years ago on a cd ever.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
auto-tune is fucking terrible but it's not half as bad utilized in this track just kills it for me since everyone else is on the same shit

Whip It and Exclusive hit harder but the verses are still dope and I ain't even bumped it all the way through yet

only auto-tuned shit that's dope nowadays is Bosko and Roger Troutman on everything. period

and they use the talkbox

Aug 9, 2005
...i dont understand why some of yall are whining about songs from 2 years ago not being on the album...isnt it a good thing that these old ass songs arent on it?...i wouldent want songs on a free cd from years ago on a cd ever.
lol, nobody is "whining" :ermm:

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
what the fuck do most of yall know? nothin! Ya`ll think tech shouldnt get beats from big name producers and should not have big name artists on his tracks..... LOL
Mayne they do that shit on the radio, you cant do that.... Idiots LOL

Feb 9, 2006
Fuck this song is crackin. Im hella lookin forward to FP. And Exclusive BETTER be on this album or I will be pissed as fuck. I think that song is hard as hell.

I dont see why Party Rock and all that wouldnt be on the album, they are all on the new sampler. But we have seen that shit before: Smoke Sumthin ect. So I guess we will see. But I will be very upset if Exclusive aint on the album.

At first I didnt like party rock at all, but it hella grew on me. Now I bump the clip hella. I really hope that song is on there too. Kutt said thats what his single was gonna be last I heard.

Nov 7, 2006
decent track. i fucking hate the robot voice shit though. no need to piggyback other ppls shit when kutt has too much talent anyway. that voice shit is played out IMO but still was good lyrically and production