New Song on Jacka myspace page, Slap!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
fuck that i aint going to go thru and listen to all the jacka songs i got so i can come back on here and tell you which ones i dont like. you know jacka has been rapping for around 10 years and there is a lot songs (upward of 50+) that are on comps that your probably havent heard. there is weak songs on all of his cds.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
fuck that i aint going to go thru and listen to all the jacka songs i got so i can come back on here and tell you which ones i dont like. you know jacka has been rapping for around 10 years and there is a lot songs (upward of 50+) that are on comps that your probably havent heard. there is weak songs on all of his cds.
im sure i havnt heard everything, but thats y i said IVE never heard him come weak on a track...as for weak songs on his cds, i agree...but a weak song doesnt mean that he came weak on the verses

Feb 4, 2005
Jackas has came weak alot on those old comps and shit. The worse shit he used to due a few years back was recycle his verses on alot of features and new tracks and shit, that used to piss me off to hear a new track with all recycled verses.

But yeah tracks cool, has the album got a release date yet?

Oct 11, 2005
Jackas has came weak alot on those old comps and shit. The worse shit he used to due a few years back was recycle his verses on alot of features and new tracks and shit, that used to piss me off to hear a new track with all recycled verses.

But yeah tracks cool, has the album got a release date yet?
I think its comin out this tuesday if I'm not mistaken.