New Song, Keak and Haji "Tell Me When to Stop"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2004
OK...1 THING I WANNA POINT OUT IS THESE NOTHIN BUT DRUM BEATS ARE LAZY PRODUCTION. PERIOD. ANY KID WITH A FUCKIN BEAT MACHINE CAN PRESS SOME DAMB BIG ASS MPC FLINSTONE BUTTONS AND QUANTIZE IT TO MAKE A BEAT. PUT 1 MORE SKWIGLY SOUND IN IT AND IT'S TELL ME WHEN TA GO PART 15........BUT OH...I FORGOT EVERYTHING SLAPS OUT HERE. SHIT IS FUCKIN STUPID. SHIT IS BACKWARDS AS FUCK OUT HERE. IT'S GETTING TIRED.

Jan 23, 2006
Hajis shit used 2 be cool @ first just 2 laugh @ and shit cuz its original. But he took it 2 far and he's doin 2 much!! The only reason I like 2 hear his songs r if I need 2 laugh or I wanna hear his features. Otherwise fuck that. If I was a rapper the only reason I would want him on my track is so he could talk and spit sum funny shit, but I wouldn't let him rap on there

May 6, 2002
I like Haji. You gotta take him for what it's worth. He's comedy, his flow is not terrible. He's only good for 16. I actually look forward to a song with Haji on it.

Nov 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
wallets said:
I like Haji. You gotta take him for what it's worth. He's comedy, his flow is not terrible. He's only good for 16. I actually look forward to a song with Haji on it.

me toooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love to get my hands on anything Haji spits on.........

GOOD LAUGH...FUNNY LYRICS....HOT BEATS....GOOD FEATURES......

TOP 5 HYPHY ARTIST IN THE BAY....name me 5 hotter.