New song from the yukmouth & messy marv album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2004
WWW.FUNKYFRESHMM.COM
YUKMOUTH & MESSY MARV -100 RACKS - THE ALBUM
Release Date: 11/14/2006
(CD plus DVD) Never before have Yukmouth and Messy Marv appeared on the same CD as a duo. Expecting to be a top holiday seller with all new songs plus a single and a video promotional campaign to coincide with the 100 Racks energy drink which will hit stores in November 2006.

Jun 16, 2004
WWW.FUNKYFRESHMM.COM
UGHH FOUND THIS TOO

MESSY MARV
Title: WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT ME
Label: SUMO
Release Date: 12/5/2006
This is the last official Messy Marv CD before he's signed to a major record deal. This album features 2Pac's Outlawz, Sean Paul (YoungBloodZ) David Banner, Mike Jones, Keyshia Cole, Too Short and Daron of 112. This is his best work to date and will make a great gift for all of his fans for Christmas.

Aug 24, 2004
yuk & mess is a collabo together

Techniq said:
that'z dope i wonder if itz gon be an actual collabo album or more of a compilation
this album only feature yukmouth & the regime & messy marv & the click clack gang yuk & mess go head to head.

Aug 24, 2004
cbo special guest san quinn featuring beligit,richie rich,sugafree,fed-x,jacka,rydah

dzellian said:
I'M COPPIN THIS SHIT AND THAT C-BO HUNNID RACKS IN MY BACKPACK.
this is a cbo album with 5 to 6 tracks with san quinn (cbo & quinn) also features beligit,richie rich,jacka,rydah,fed x also dvd footage . both 100racks albums is fire plus the drink will be out the same day THE ENERGY DRINK FOR THE HUSTLERS !!!!!!