NEW SLEEPDANK IN STORE'S TODAY -STAND UP FOR HIM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2006
Stand up for treal t.v.s hottest , 4th desciple of that furly ghost , bringing you cresside music when you thought there was no more ,Vallejo's Top Exec in store's today stand up for the cressider because "hater free" i will. To touch up the danker hit up www.myspace.com/sleepdank thank you.And also cop that new 40 water and san quinn these are just some of my favorite's fa show...

Mar 20, 2006
cop that,cop that stand up for sleepdank VALLEJO'S TOP EXEC it's real rock star stewy pick you'rs up today . it's a real exciting hyphee cd for 2006. also be ready for sleepdank first thizz release july 18th DANKER NATION it feature's b-legit ,yukmouth,mac dre,mistah f.a.b , ryder j klyde, keak da sneak all new tracks with a 15 minute dvd inside . support my chocolate cutty pie sleepdank and yes i am the town beezle yadada mean thank you

Mar 20, 2006
whtas the best song you ever heard sleep da danker on or what was your favorite solo from him . Also in store's nation wide vallejo's top exec go cop your's from fye,rasputins,dimples,wherehouse,sam goody,tower records,virgin records,and all on-line major record sore's thanks for the support -STAND UP FOR SLEEPDANK pick a couple of songs and run with it honey boom !!