New Slap - Drop some feedback please!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
song is pretty raw, the hook is a little generic, but im feelin that beat a lot, it definitely slaps. ay do u know where i can hear that r&b track u produced for some dude, it was on ur page for a while like a year ago.

Mar 22, 2004
DubbC415 said:
song is pretty raw, the hook is a little generic, but im feelin that beat a lot, it definitely slaps. ay do u know where i can hear that r&b track u produced for some dude, it was on ur page for a while like a year ago.
ok, coo.
Myspace.com/donterobinson

hard 2 get I think that's the one

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
good lookin on that link!

that song isnt garbage, like i said, at worst, it just gets a little generic. but the rapping is coo, and that beat is clean. keep up the dope work

Feb 2, 2006
Vince V. said:
great feedback! doin it now.
musically it sounds good. sounds like a good mix. but cmon now you made a song called "ridin thru the hood" and it sounds like a young jeezy knockoff. you can do better than that.

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
beat SLAPS sounds official. Flows are tight, whole song got a smooth groove to it. Dope summer jam.

Mar 22, 2004
MALKI said:
musically it sounds good. sounds like a good mix. but cmon now you made a song called "ridin thru the hood" and it sounds like a young jeezy knockoff. you can do better than that.
I feel you. Alot of shit sounds like other shit tho, I wouldn't call it a knockoff, but good lookins out

Mar 22, 2004
RealRich said:
The beat slapps, but the track + J Gibbs flow makes it sound to much like a T.I. song. I'm not saying it isn't a hot track, but this is my feedback.
no doubt, It does remind me of T.I a little bit too.
All we need is a fraction of T.I bread and I'm good!