(NEW SINGLE) SEMI-AUTO & LEPHT "I LIKE WHATCHU DOIN"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2005
myspace.com
3RD RELEASE OFF THE UPCOMING ALBUM "TOO LIVE & DIE IN THE MILE HIGH" DROPPIN JAN 31, 2012
[video=youtube;Md0eHlOVXZw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md0eHlOVXZw&feature=share[/video]

Dec 25, 2003
Hey Semi!! I finally bought all ur music off cdbaby & damn!! theyre all worth the purchase & u get heavy rotation outta most west coast rap that droppin nowadays & if u keep stickin to ur script & that gritty grimey sound that identifies u; ur music will continue to be bought & get more support; ur albums go hard!!! On the other hand; Im still in need of that dark sessions album but only in zip so if u or someone else can upload me that would be great; I wanna hear ur unreeleased stuff that I might be missing out on thanks!!

May 19, 2005
myspace.com
Hey Semi!! I finally bought all ur music off cdbaby & damn!! theyre all worth the purchase & u get heavy rotation outta most west coast rap that droppin nowadays & if u keep stickin to ur script & that gritty grimey sound that identifies u; ur music will continue to be bought & get more support; ur albums go hard!!! On the other hand; Im still in need of that dark sessions album but only in zip so if u or someone else can upload me that would be great; I wanna hear ur unreeleased stuff that I might be missing out on thanks!!
Thanks bro I really appreciate the luv and support homie! And I will have my girl set up a zip so i can get dat dark sessions to u. Much luv bro bro and Thanks once again