**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2004

I'm wearing these Kobe's around the house right now, tryin to break them in for hoopin. I acted late, it was a semi son of a bitch to get my hands on these.

Man they're light as fuck, feel like running shoes.

May 31, 2007
AMEN... I like the colors but just about nothing on this shoe is original haha.. Besides that, there ugly... I wont lie though.. I said id never cop Skytops but if I find them pinkish and black tiger striped ones in a size 13 THEY ARE MINE.

And FUCK ME I saw the clearer pics of the Tribe Called Quest retro 1s and IDK man... The materials kinda killed it for me. I was all stoked too.

Nov 5, 2004

I'm wearing these Kobe's around the house right now, tryin to break them in for hoopin. I acted late, it was a semi son of a bitch to get my hands on these.

Man they're light as fuck, feel like running shoes.
Believe the hype! Best hoop shoes ever!! Balled in em 4 hours yesterday. Its like balling in low profile, cushioned ass running shoes. Surprisingly good ankle support too. And good grip on a semi dusty gym floor.